- Plenty of space within the structure for promotion.
- Work alongside a highly regarded Partner.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
Senior Insolvency Accountant for a small and fast-growing firm that offers plenty of space within their structure for promotion up the ranks and into management. You will work along-side a highly regarded Partner, known for strong ethics as well as a supportive approach towards both staff and stakeholders. People like to work for him as evidenced by long-serving staff members who enjoy flexibility and work/life balance.
The support is demonstrated through:
- A commitment to your continued technical development through hands-on training and guidance;
- Allowing you to assist in marketing the firm to help you build your own network; and
- Contributing to building a team of junior staff underneath you.
The work is in the SME space and all corporate in nature, with the engagements currently a lot of VA’s and DOCA’s. There will also be some liquidations in the mix and you’ll find you have autonomy to manage the jobs from start to finish.
Seeking 2 + years insolvency practice experience.
With over 19 years experience recruiting in the Accounting Sector, I can guarantee that your application is in good hands.
The market is small and confidentiality is key. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to discuss the options available in the market.
Aaron Matrljan – Associate Director
ALRA | Australia’s Leading Recruitment Agency