- $130,000 – $160,000 give or take on experience.
- Employee-owned firm – shares are an option at the Senior level.
Senior – Associate Environmental Planner / Approvals to join the Sydney office of a national Environmental Consultancy with a major strength in Energy & specifically, Wind Farms.
The Planning / Approvals team you’ll join in Sydney sits just under 10 in a wider group of 100 nationally. This is a well-established & growing Planning capability with strong clients and a solid project pipeline.
- Delivery Planning & Approvals, manage projects through & liaise with clients.
- Lots of early stage works for primarily energy operators including 2x top-tier windfarms & 2x mid-tiers.
- Potential to get involved with sustainability works – which is a big growth corridor for this team. One of the Principals is ISCA qualified, so they have lots of work coming in for this area.
- Leading this team is a very experienced Principal, with 3-4 other technical / consulting Principals in support.
This is a consultancy that is technically sound with a strong consulting focus. They are very commercial & don’t get bogged down in fancy stuff & red tape like many of the top-tier firms. If that’s what you’re looking for, this won’t appeal to you.
This will appeal to you however, if you are all about delivering real client outcomes within a laid-back team that embeds themselves early on in the process with their clients (including seconding people when it’s suitable) & provides a strong advisory process.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss the above role in further detail. We understand that the Environmental market is quite tight-knit, so your approach will be held confidentially.
Brett Clemenson – Director
Over 10 yrs experience in enviro recruitment in Aus
M: 0447 946 446
P: 1300 002 572