- Leading national firm.
- Progression that is based around performance, not time in the job.
- Support to ensure you develop in areas you enjoy through regular consultation.
Senior Accountant in Business Services for a leading national firm who are proud of not just the culture they’ve built, but the progression opportunities that they can offer their staff.
- Progression is well structured and doesn’t rely on years of experience.
- Advancement can happen at any time based on your performance. Staff love this as they know that if they prove themselves, they will be rewarded.
- Regular discussions with Managers & Directors about your career and how you can be best supported to achieve not just your goals, but the types of work and exposure you want to gain (including secondment opportunities to other divisions).
As a mid-tier firm, you can expect interesting clients including PLC’s & big brand SA businesses. The firm actively tries to tailor clients to the persons interests and where they want to progress.
This is a social team who regularly enjoy social activities, Friday night drinks, team gatherings, EOFY celebrations & of course, a great Christmas Party.
They are socially conscious & offer numerous different committees for staff to be a part of and have a focus on community which has volunteering opportunities.
They also offer:
- Bi-monthly well-being initiatives, including mental health support you can be involved with.
- Flexible work policy. Flexible hours and certain days WFH – they try to balance providing flexibility along with maintaining a great office culture.
- First-rate CA/CPA support.
Seeking 3-4 years Business Services experience.
With 20 years experience recruiting in the Accounting Sector, I can guarantee that your application is in good hands.
The market is small and confidentiality is key. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to discuss the options available in the market.
Aaron Matrljan – Associate Director
ALRA | Australia’s Leading Recruitment Agency