- $150,000 – $200,000 + super (Senior to Principal range)
Principal Surface Water Engineer for an International Consultancy with very reputable water brand in Australia of circa 100+ ppl.
This role is to focus on hydrologic and flood modelling, flood impact assessment, surface water runoff and forecasting.
With 15 in this team across the east coast, oversee projects, review reports and models, provide QA and sign-off on projects.
- Sits across the modelling, can review and QA as opposed to turning the handle on TuFlow, HecRas models
- Projects are diverse across Defence, Maritime, Ports, Logistics, Councils, and Renewables
- Types of projects you’ll encounter include Freshwater Catchments, Flood Forecasting, Small Dams, Flood Risk and Mitigation, Rivers, Estuaries etc
- Breadth of works not just technically, but geographically – Australia, NZ, Pacific Island, Asia
- This is a technical delivery role, however if you enjoy commerciality they would be more than willing to adjust the role to suit.
Resources are utilised Nationally and across APAC, meaning you can be based either Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane or Darwin but work on Local and International jobs
The Directors you’ll work with are industry experts and are held in high regard. The reputation of this company globally and locally are second to none (literally, you will not be disappointed).
If you are looking for exciting projects, outside the box opportunities, a team that you can immerse yourself in and use to support your development, take pressure off when you want to go on leave and have an industry leading retention rate of 96% of all staff in Aus, then you might want to check this one out!
Is this something you’d be open to exploring? Happy to jump on a call and answer any questions.
Director & Founder of ALRA
0447 946 446